Media Vault

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Media Vault
Media Vault
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google.

2 posters

Go down

Google. Empty Google.

Post by Hiii111 Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:46 pm

Google.com

It really is the best friend ever, you can (as everyone knows) find anything there, I can read things and know more, knowledge is just pure power, might and reason, logic, it's everything to me.

I can read about Introvertion, Bigotry, Conformisn, Non-conformism, animals, colors, ignorance, sexuality, atheism, characteristics, traits, personality, hate, Individualism etc, and it makes me fill up my knowledge, seems to make me know more.. it's awesome, Intelligence and knowledge is just everything to me, not muscles, not stupid crap about "masculinity", pfff screw that I say! Hiii111 dosen't care about arm muscles or masculinity, which, I feel many men do, not saying strong is bad of course, but I value knowing things, with a passion, I must feel correct about many things, but it is not a must.

I think I will stop talking now, this is not a Personality/How Do you see yourself? thread!

Hiii111
Failure

Back to top Go down

Google. Empty Re: Google.

Post by ToastedToastyToast Tue Jul 10, 2012 12:41 am

Google is a pretty good site, there are many like it though. Google is also a franchise that needs to die. It owns hundreds of web domains includign every last kind of web domain for google. Google.com, google.net, google.cc, google.tv, google.co.ck including a google homepage for every country in every language. They also have like a thousand different sites and services like gmail.com, googlemaps.com, YouTube.com (Previously Google Videos) and it goes on and on and on.

Google also has robots and software watching what we search hense the expression "Google is watching you". It also documents and stores files on the google database using internet crawling software WITHOUT THE PERMISSION OF THE OWNERS. It's an extensive franchise which needs to end, whilst I think there services are all beneficial, they need to stick to what they do rather than pointlessly extending what they do. For instance the whole Google Plus social networking site was very unnecesary and making it was pointless.

ToastedToastyToast
Failure

https://mediavault.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hiii111 Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 am

I don't want the Google search engine to die, but i despise the Without permission thing, but I can kind of understand why they would have robots and software, sometimes, these things can do good if they are in the right hands of humans behind the computer.

Hiii111
Failure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum